Sonali Bank Officer Cash Preliminary Question 2018
SET – A; Falgun
Exam Date: 27- 04 – 2018
Questions (01-05): Fill in the blank with right option
01. The environmental damage caused by the oil spill will likely last —-
A. to several years
B. severally years
C. for several years
D. year several
for several years
02. The man was in ______ health that the family began to consider whether he could continue to live in his home.
A. so bad
B. such worse
C. so badly
D. such bad
03. After ——— suspended for misbehavior the student requested reconsideration.
A. having been
04. The oncologist studied the results of the biopsy and decided _____ additional tests.
A. should order
B. to order
C. he should ordering
05. One should be careful about ______ duty.
Questions (06-09): Select the word or phrase that best completes the sentence.
06. Salt has been used for centuries as a method of preserving foods.
07. The presentation by Dr. Toha was very illuminating.
08. Assertive people are generally more decisive.
09. “The supply of food and beverage for the program was abundant.–
Questions (10-13): Select the pair of best expresses a relationship similar to that expressed in the pair
10. NATURAL : SYNTHETIC———-
A. Cotton: wool
B. Fragrance: perfume
C. Boast: Humble
D. None of these
Exp: One is opposite of other.
11. MONEY: PECULATION——
A. Radiation : Bomb
B. Bank: Cashier
C. Comment: Insult
D. Writing : Plagiarism
Writing : Plagiarism
Exp: Money চুরি হচ্ছে Peculation; অন্যের Writing চুরি হচ্ছে Plagiarism
12. EYES : TEARS———
A. Sea : Water
B. Volcano : Lava
C. Heart: Artery
D. Hunger : Bred
Volcano : Lava
Exp: Eye থেকে Tear নির্গত হয়; Volcano থেকে Lava নির্গত হয়।
13. Insult : Humiliate——
A. Shoot : Kill
B. Abuse : Disrespect
C. Injury : Pungent
D. None of these
Abuse : Disrespect
Exp: Insult এর মাধ্যমে Humiliate করা হয়; Abuse এর মাধ্যমে Disrespect করা হয়।
Questions (14-18): Choose the correct spelling from the given options.
14. Choose the correct spelling from the given options.
15. Choose the correct spelling from the given options.
16. Choose the correct spelling from the given options.
17. Choose the correct spelling from the given options.
18. Choose the correct spelling from the given options.