1. Choose the correct sentence.
A. I asked Javed had he passed
B. I asked Javed if he had passed
C. I asked Javed if you had passed.
D. I Asked Javed that had he passed.
I asked Javed if he had passed
2. Fill in the Blank; The_____ You worry, the better.
3. Which one is the correct spelling?
4. Which one is a plural?
5. Which one is correct?
A. The lady died of cancer
B. The lady died from cancer
C. The lady died due to cancer
D. The lady died by cancer
The lady died of cancer
6. Differentiate is a_______.
7. The man was charged _______ murder.
8. The police opened fire ______ the crowd to disperse.
9. Which of the following is not correct?
A. Look at her
B. Go to home
C. Back off
D. Do it
Go to home
10. Antonym of famous’ is –
11. The antonym of ‘Dormant’ is –
12. She held the umbrella _________her head?
13. ‘Dog days’ means-
A. A time when dogs roam the street.
C. Hot weather
D. A period of being care-free
14. Sow: Harvest — Select the similar pair of words
A. Reap: Autumn
B. Grow: Field
C. Plant: Yield
D. Crop: Seed
15. The synonym of ‘Menace’ is-
16. The phrase ‘Pandora’s box’ is meant for-
A. Something creating unexpected problems
B. Apparently good
C. Superficially good but actually not
D. Originally not good
Something creating unexpected problems
17. They have ______ their support for our case.
18. Which one is correct?
A. I wish I am in Europe
B. I wish I were in Europe
C. I wish I have been in Europe
D. I wish I was in Europe
I wish I were in Europe
19. The correct spelling is-
20. What is the plural form of ‘mouse’?