SECTION-D: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
Questions (61-80): Read the following questions carefully and choose the right answer.
61. Which of the following country has recently topped the E-Government Development Survey 2018?
D. United States
62. Which one of the following has recently launched reusable rocket to send a communication satellite for Indonesia into the orbit?
B. Space X
63. Which of the following city has recently topped the Global Liveability Index 2018?
64. Where is “Ground Zero”?
B. Indira Point
C. New York
65. Head office of Coca Cola company is in
A. New York
C. New Jersey
66. In absorption of insolation, the most significant part is played by
D. Carbon dioxide
67. During periods of inflation, tax rates should
C. Remain constant
68. Who was the Founder of Bluetooth?
A. Martin Cooper
C. Steve Jobs
69. Which country has adopted Bengali language the status of second state language?
C. Sierra Leone
70. Who is not a member of World Trade Organization?
All are members