General Knowledge and ICT
76. Which one is the world’s largest river delta found in Bangladesh?
77. To which indian Lt. General Niazi of Pakistan surrender in 1971?
A. J.S. Arora
B. Sham Manekshaw
C. K.P Candeth
D. Sagat Singh
78. What is the ratio of length to width of Bangladesh national flag?
79. Which organization has recognized the 7th march speech of Bangagandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman?
C. World Bank
80. What is the Length of the main bridge Padma multipurpose Bridge?
A. 6.10 km
B. 6.12 km
C. 6.15 km
D. 6.20 km
81. What is the current Per Capital income of Bangladesh in US Dollar?
Per capita income of Bangladesh USD 1,466 [Year-2017]
82. What does IBFT stand for?
A. Internal Banking Fund Transfer
B. International Banking Fund Transfer
C. Internet Banking Fund Transfer
D. Inter Bank Fund Transfer
Internet Banking Fund Transfer
83. How many Goals are there in of SDG?
84. The number of recipients of second highest gallantry award as freedom fighter is –
D. None of these
85. Who was the first governor of Bangladesh Bank?
A. A.K.N Ahmed
B. A.N.M Hamidullah
C. Mohammad Nurul Islam
D. Khorshed Alom
86. Which protocol provides e-mail facility among different hosts?
87. Fifth generation computers are based on—
A. Artificial intelligence
B. Programming intelligence
C. System knowledge
88. Which of the following memory is non-volatile ?
D. All of the above.
89. You should save your computer from—
B. Time bombs
D. All of the above
All of the above
90. A Microsoft Window is a(n)–
A. operating system
B. Graphic programme
C. Word processing
D. Database Programme
91. Dead Sea is located between which two countries?
A. Jordan and Sudan
B. Jordan and Israel
C. Turkey and UAE
D. UAE and Egypt
Jordan and Israel
92. Which country gifted the ‘Statue of Liberty’ to USA?
93. In which ocean ‘Bermuda Triangle’ region is located?
94. Which country is also known as the ‘Land of Thousand Lakes’?
95. How many countries were there as founding members of United Nations?
96. Which mountain is known as the ‘Roof of the World’?
97. The central administrative office for Euro currency is located at—
98. The World Bank was founded In the year—
99. According to WHO, Which country has the lowest life expectancy at birth?
B. South Sudan
D. Sierra Leone
100. Which country has the highest Human Development Index in 2016 ?
D. New Zealand